When searching for a trusted auto body technician, you’re going to want to find one who is well-versed in the latest and greatest techniques.
One of the most revolutionary auto body repair methods, for example, which has been sweeping the world by storm (pun somewhat intended) is paintless dent repair. Paintless dent repair, or PDR for short, is an effective way to remedy those pesky dents and dings that occur after a hail storm, door ding or other minor incidents.
This technique utilizes specialized tools and careful attention to detail to pop those dents out without compromising the car’s lavish layer of original paint. That means no buffs, no scratches, and no cracks. And what’s more, it’s affordable and can help you avoid the costly repairs and restorations quoted to you by other shops who aren’t equipped to perform this service in-house.
No longer do you have to look at your vehicle with despair following a hail storm or lose your marbles if your car gets a door ding at the grocery store; instead, you can trust Hassis Paintworks to get your car looking just like new once again with the best paintless dent repair in Stillwater.
What are the benefits of paintless dent repair, aside from being an affordable and simple solution? Well, we’re glad you asked. Keep reading to learn more and contact Hassis Paintworks to get your free estimate.
Paintless Dent Repair Advantages
- Quick Turnaround:The top auto body technicians, like the ones at Hassis Paintworks in Stillwater, are well-equipped to handle all of their jobs in-house. They are experienced, trained, and certified in a number of techniques like paintless dent repair, which means they have the capability to perform a repair in a timely fashion. PDR, when done right, is a fairly quick process — though don’t take that to mean that we are going to rush through. We’ll still take the time to get the job done right the first time. But we also know that you have other things to do besides waiting around for your car, which is why we get you in and out as soon as possible.
- High Success Rate: As long as your car’s paint wasn’t damaged or cracked during the storm, there is an extremely high possibility that paintless dent repair will be successful. Whether it’s minor or extensive, you can rest assured that your car’s hood, roof, and even door panels can be restored back to mint condition with paintless dent repair. That helps save you money and headaches.
- Maintain Value: Chances are, you’re not going to have one car forever. That’s part of the reason why it’s so important to take good care of your current vehicle at all times. Dents, dings, and hail damage can greatly depreciate your car’s resale value. But with paintless dent repair, your vehicle can shine like new and keep or even improve upon its value.
- Safety: Obviously, paintless dent repair does not require the use of any paints or chemicals which can be detrimental to the environment and even to people. Instead, this technique uses specialized hooks, hammers, and other tools to push and pull the vehicle back to its proper shape.
- Affordable: In many cases, paintless dent repair can help save you money. You not only don’t have to pay for an expensive new coat of paint, but you can also in many cases avoid paying for a full restoration or replacement of your hood or doors. Plus, most auto body repair shops can work with your insurance to find a price that is fair and affordable for you.
Stillwater Paintless Dent Repair Experts
As you can see, there are countless benefits of PDR. When searching for a trusted auto body technician to perform paintless dent repair in Stillwater, there’s only one name you can trust to get the job done right: Hassis Paintworks.
We’ll treat your vehicle as if it was our own. Contact us to get your free estimate and get back out on the road.